lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2018


Resultado de imagen para los edukadores
Hi my friends, today I want to write about one of my favorite movies.  It is Los edukadores. It is a German movie, written and directed by Austrian Hans Weingartner in 2004. It was nominated for the Palme d'Or as best film of 2004 at the Cannes Film Festival. The genre of the film is drama and action.  The main character of the movie is Daniel Brühl (a German actor) and other important actors are Julia Jentsch and Stipe Erceg.


The storyline of the Movie is about two friends who are dedicated to go into the houses of people with high economic power, with the objective to leave signs that someone entered their property to make them feel insecure. These friends call themselves "Edukadores" and define themselves as critics of the capitalist system.

I saw this movie a long time ago. I think seven years ago. I remember that I loved the storyline, I was very connected and interested in the story of the film, I was in many tensions when I saw it.  For these things I like “los edukadores”



 I love so much the movies!!



xoxoxoxoxo

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario