sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

post 10



Hi my friends, today I want to write about my English class. I have had English class since 2011, when I was 12 years old. Before I had French class (because my school was French, its name was La Girouette).

For me learn about languages is difficult, it is very hard for me. I think the reason it is that I am shy and embarrassed about speak in other language because I want not get wrong when I talk. But this years with Miss Rosa like teacher I am learning a lot, I think that the most important thing that I am learning it is specifically to make question without embarrassed.

 I like very much the English class at university because this are very interactive (But I think that with 3 hours continuous of class the students end very exhausting). Also I like very much to do the blog in class because it is entertaining, I learn a lot and I can read the opinion of different things of my classmate.

I should be improved of my English my vocabulary (I know not much words in this language), my orthography, my pronunciation and my listening comprehension. I think that watching TV series with the audio in English and with also subtitle in this language can help me to learn other words and learn what I am listening. Also I should be read in English.

Outside English class I do not use very often this language but I know that it is important for many things and many situations.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario