lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018


Hi my friends, today I want to write about my favorite piece of technology; I thought so much and I have two, the bike and the dishwasher.

I am going to write only about the bike. It is a vehicle with two wheels, a personal transport and it is useful to do sport. I use the bike every week.  Since I was six years old I had a bike, before that I had a tricycle. I use the bike like mean of transport and sometimes with it I go up the San Cristobal hill. I like the bicycle very much because it is entertaining and ecological; walking is so boring and slow in comparison.  My life without the bike would be so sad. To come to the university I utilize the bus because my physical condition is not too good (I live 7 km from the university).

xoxoxoxo

Resultado de imagen para bicicleta ilustracionResultado de imagen para bicicleta gif

1 comentario: