jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

post 9


Hi my friends today I want to write about some changes that I would like to do in my study programme of my career (sociology):

First, about the curriculum I think that the students should have more class with other career and in other department. And also I think that the students of sociology have a lot of obligatory subjects and not many electives subjects, If I could, I would change that.

Also I think that the amount of work of the university is a lot, and the teachers should put attention on the students, so that they do not have a big quantity of workload for their mental health (or that the academic request of the subjects should be proporcional to the numbers of credits). Because these days there are a lot of young people with depression and anguish for the demands of their respective university career.

About the faculty facilities of FACSO I think that it should have a study room, for the students to study in groups, or do team work. And also I think that FACSO should have a cafeteria like the "filosofía y humanidades" faculty or ICEI. (I want to say that I like the building of the faculty a lot, I like its "graffiti very much).

Also I think about my teachers that they are very good! I learn a lot with them. But I think that their teaching methods should be more dynamic, and with more participation of the students. For example they have to make more questions and also have more situation of dialogue. 





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario