lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018




Hi my friends, today I want to talk about my favorite type of food. My favorite food is Mexican Food, specifically the burritos, I really love this. This food is a tortilla of wheat or maize and inside this, people can put anything to eating.  My personal perfect mixture for the burrito is with corn, onions with caramel, lettuce, tomato, avocado, mushroom, black bean and sour sauce. I have eaten burritos since I was a little girl.  For my birthday, normally with my family, we eat Mexican food (or sometimes Japanese food, because I love sushi too<333)

I have cooked burritos a lot of times in my life because it is so easy. But  on the days I am so tired to cook, I go to fast food restaurant to eat Mexican food, specifically I buy this in the restaurant Taco Bell or Tommy beans (I like more the burritos in the Tommy beans jijiji, but  I LOVE  the “papas supreme” of the taco bell).

Also I love to eat Italian food and Chinese food.


xoxoxoxoxo






Resultado de imagen para gif tacos

4 comentarios: