jueves, 20 de junio de 2019

post 8

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?

Resultado de imagen para proabortomy opinion about the abortion is that it should be legal in all cases, I disagree about legalizing abortion only in three condition as it is in Chili. the law about the three condition began in 2017, in the government of Michelle Bachelet. Only it was not sanctioned when the mother was in risk of life, when there are fetal infeasibility or for a violation. I think that should be possible to do an abortion in other cases, for example only because the mother can not or to not want to  have a child.  In the country there are many abortions for this reason of clandestine and secret form. I think that the government  must give "security" and support the women that have an abortion for that reason so that they do not put their lives in danger.


Resultado de imagen para reciclarWhat is your opinion about recycling?

I think that recycle is a very important action and this action has a very important impact in all the world.  The human species have produced and now produce  a lot of trash and we as society should be taking responsibility of this situation. In my family we recycle EVERYTHING. All the month we go to the "clean point" and we classify all the rubbish. And also in my house we have a "compost", there we put all the organic waste. For me and my family is very important to do this because we want to "help" the planet.  


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario