jueves, 6 de junio de 2019

post 6


 Hi my friends today I want to write about a postgraduate course that I would consider taking in the future. Sincerely I don't know, because I have many options and all are very different. One of my options is to do a postgraduate about Latin american study. I would like to do this study outside the country, for example in Mexico or Colombia. For me it would be an excellent experience and also I have never been to this country, for that would be a good excuse to know them and go down.
Some subject that I want to Study in this postgraduate are: globalization and flow of migrants in Latin American; Independence and colony of the country of Latin American; study of gender with a Latin American perspective; culture and tradition; aboriginal of the zone; etc. I would like to study in a part-time course.
The reason about why I would like to take the decision about doing this course, is because I am very interesting in the Latin American identity. I want to know the different and similarity between the diverse zone of the continent. And also because my grand-mother maternal was Mapuche, I want to know and discover my own history, and I think that the course can help me with this "mission".

xoxoxo


Resultado de imagen para latinoamerica

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario