jueves, 18 de abril de 2019

post 2

Resultado de imagen para Calle 13 Entren los que quieranwhen I was 12 years old my favorite musical band was Calle 13. The singer's name of the band was Rene Perez (alias Residente) and the composer´s name was Eduardo Cabra Martinez (alias Visitante), they are half-brothers.
The year 2014 this Band came to Chile and they did an incredible concert, THE BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE!!!  the concert was held in Santiago (Chile), specifically in the nacional stadium. It was my first concert that I went without my parents, I went with my friends. For this reason I think I really like this concert. With my friends, we were fans of this group. 
Resultado de imagen para calle 13 conciertoIn this concert Rene Perez sang the album "entren los que quieran" and this is my favorite album, and when they played the song "muerte en Hawai" me and my friends started to cry. For me, this song was very emotional, because my boyfriend dedicated this song to me (now I listen to this song and I laugh, It is a funny memory).


xoxoxoxox 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario