jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

post 1

Hi my friends! today I want to write about a country that I would like to go. This country is Spain, specially I want to visit Barcelona. My grand-father was born in this city, for this reason I want to go there. My Grand-father tells me a lot about this city. He says this is a beautiful town. 
if I travel to Barcelona, I will visit the park guell, la sagrada familia and  la casa de Batlló. Also I want to go all over in the city.
my dream of life is to study in this city, specifically in the Barcelona university.  If I study in Barcelona, I will learn to speak Catalan. I want  to learn this language so much!
Also in Spain I want to visit the capital -Madrid-, Sevilla and Toledo. If I go to Madrid, I will visit the Prado Museum and the center of art reina sofía. 
I love the traditional food of this country, I love to eat Tapas and papas bravas, It is so good!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo
Resultado de imagen para barcelona turismoResultado de imagen para barcelona turismo

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario