lunes, 1 de octubre de 2018



Hi my friends, in this publication I want to write about me. My name is Barbara Ilona Danús Vigh. I am 19 years old and my birthday is on the 3rd of February. I have one sister, now she is in the south of Chili traveling. My parents are separated since 2010, after that I lived only with my mother and my sister. I have a good relation with my mom; we see movies together very often, it is so nice. One of my Hobbies is play football; I play twice a week since 2016.  Also I like cooking and baking, but with the university I have little time to do it; because in my career (sociology) I have to read so much.  

In My free time I usually see my friends of School, we are very close, in the September holydays I went with them to an Algarrobo beach.


Xoxo

Gossip girl.




3 comentarios: